First, I have already explain why NESC don't work as USB host below.
So,I must use tweak to usb controller work only host mode.
I have test change linux kernel config as 'host only' , but it cause link error in modules.
Some driver file must need otg support configuration.
So I had left this configuration "otg support".
While searching same hack,I found this contents.
so,I have edit script.fex (it has dumped from NESC boot image script.bin decompiled).
as USB controller work as only HOST.
And re-compile Linux kernel with some drivers.
It was succeeded,but currentry , It need some soldering for power line .
In near future , it will no need , I hope.
The working bootlog and console is below.
There are some devices message recognized on my custom kernel.
- a USB-PS Gamepad converter will use with /dev/input/js0
- USB-Serial Converter FT232R will make /dev/ttyUSB0
- IO DATA USB Flash Driver 32GB has uses with fdisk
- PCI GU-1000Air USB-Ethernet Converter will make eth0 and ping packet to 18.104.22.168 !!
And, more devices will work on NESC as a usual Linux.
To write flash :
- remake boot.img with linux kernel reconfigured and drivers.
- overwrite script.bin on boot area
I think I will use hakchi custom for update kernel.
.. or Someone who not me , will make it soon.