First, I have already explain why NESC don't work as USB host below.
So,I must use tweak to usb controller work only host mode.
I have test change linux kernel config as 'host only' , but it cause link error in modules.
Some driver file must need otg support configuration.
So I had left this configuration "otg support".
While searching same hack,I found this contents.
USB OTG as an Extra USB Host in Allwinner A10, A20 etc | dmsherazi
so,I have edit script.fex (it has dumped from NESC boot image script.bin decompiled).
as USB controller work as only HOST.
And re-compile Linux kernel with some drivers.
It was succeeded,but currentry , It need some soldering for power line .
In near future , it will no need , I hope.
The working bootlog and console is below.
There are some devices message recognized on my custom kernel.
- a USB-PS Gamepad converter will use with /dev/input/js0
- USB-Serial Converter FT232R will make /dev/ttyUSB0
- IO DATA USB Flash Driver 32GB has uses with fdisk
- PCI GU-1000Air USB-Ethernet Converter will make eth0 and ping packet to 220.127.116.11 !!
And, more devices will work on NESC as a usual Linux.
My NESC development envrionment is boot from SD Card.
Linux kernel has re-compiled from Nintendo OSS resource with some re-configure.
This project goal is what new Linux kernel and some drivers will written to flash area.
I will adjust and learn hard.
To write flash :
- remake boot.img with linux kernel reconfigured and drivers.
- overwrite script.bin on boot area
I think I will use hakchi custom for update kernel.
.. or Someone who not me , will make it soon.